Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

New obsession?

What started out as a thrifty and green way to redecorate my daughter's bedroom is quickly becoming a Saturday morning ritual.  I think I am an estate sale junkie. 

Surprisingly, the rest of the family seems to enjoy hitting up the estate sales.  I give them the option of coming along, and they actually seem to look forward to it.  Little momma enjoys looking for vintage items (she thinks she has an eye for it).  The big guy likes to look for puzzles and books.

This weekend we may graduate to church rummage sales.  That one may try the hubby's patience.

A few things we've picked up at the estate sales:























All of the items were under $5 individually, and the patterns were actually part of a 10 for $1 lot of vintage patterns.

1 comment:

  1. yes, the rummage sale was just too frantic for me. i ended up waiting outside with the kids while deb rummaged.

    ReplyDelete